Coloma is a great community filled with potential opportunities.
Here are just a few of the reasons Coloma has great opportunities:
- During the summer, the greater area of Coloma’s population nearly doubles. We welcome people coming to take advantage of our great outdoor recreational offerings.
- This is a great place for children! We have an award winning elementary school with small classroom sizes. During the summer, our children fill their days with free tennis and swimming lessons and a very popular library reading program.
- We have the best location! We’re located at the crossroads of a major state highway and an interstate, right in the middle of the state. This means we have lots of people driving though our community every day, and that it’s super easy to get to.
- Diverse real estate and land options. Whether you're thinking of a small retail store, service center, distribution center, or manufacturing facility, Coloma is sure have a place for you.
- Our community organizations are strong and committed! Here’s a few things our small community offers: the Lions Club, the business association, the historical society, the snowmobiling club, 4-H, Girl Scouts, quilting groups, churches, book club, weekly yoga classes, Friends of Park and Library, and more!
Consider starting a business in Coloma. Between our strong sense of community and our great location, the empty buildings are full of potential opportunities.
For help, contact Arden Bandt at (715) 459-2400.